|XS||155-160/61-63||81-83/31 ¾-32 ¾||61-63/24-24 ¾||89-91/35-35 ¾|
|S||160-165/63-65||87-89/34 ¼-35||67-69/26 ¼-27 ¼||95-97/37 ½-38¼|
|M||165-170/65-67||93-95/36 ½-37 ½||73-75/28 ¾-29 ½||101-103/38 ¾-40 ½|
|L||170-175/67-68 ¾||99-101/39-39 ¾||79-81/31 ¼-32 ¾||107-109/42-42 ¾|
|XL||175-180/68 ¾-70 ¾||107-109/42-42 ¾||87-89/34 ¼-35||115-117/43 ¼-46|
|XXL||180-185/70 ¾-72 ¼||115-117/45 ½-46||95-97/37 ¼-38 ¼||123-125/48 ¼-49 ¼|
Five Reasons To Buy Goods From MyeSoul.com
1. We sell a wide range of goods at a very reasonable price.
2. All the products will be passed quality examination before sent out.
3. We offer 24/7 online customer service.
4. We will periodically offer more discount promotions.
5. We also offer fast delivery for all our items.
A lolita outfit is composed of basic key elements. These can be broken down into: headwear, blouse, bell-shaped skirt, undergarment, legs, and footwear. Each element is essential in creating the proper lolita aesthetic, but as you will see, there is much room for variety within them. Although none of these can be called absolute necessities, remember that coordinating a lolita outfit is a bit like making a cake. You can take away or replace a couple of ingredients, but if you take away the butter, the sugar, and the milk, it just stops being a cake.